We may collect personal information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only after taking consent. Users can refuse to give consent, but this may affect the services delivered to the user.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal information about users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
How we use your Collected Information
Pytriot Solutions LLP may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
* When we need to comply with the terms of contract, we have entered with you to provide training services using our products and services
* When we have to comply with a legal obligation
* When it is necessary for legitimate interests (to improve our services)
* To run a sales promotion, feedback, or survey
How we Protect your Information
We have put all the organisational, technical measures to prevent your personally identifiable information from being used, disclosed, modified and accessed in unauthorised manner. You can contact us to know the details of these measures.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal information to others. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes only after taking consent from you.
Rights of Data Subjects
* Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
* Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify your personal information if you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
* Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
* Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
* Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
* Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
Point of Contact
Pytriot Solutions LLP
#22, 2nd Floor, Salarpuria Tower -I,
Koramangala 7th Block, Hosur Main Road,
Bengaluru- 560 095