Cisco Prime Certification is essential for learning the techniques of managing CISCO PRIME network solutions. Companies nowadays emphasize hiring IT operators or network professionals that hold the CISCO PRIME certification for managing critical IT functions. The Cisco Prime training aims to impart the necessary skills of designing, executing, installing, and optimizing Cisco Prime Infrastructure solutions. Considering the significance of this certification training, many companies have started to invest in training their network operators and network administrators.
Pytriot offers world-class instructor-led Cisco Prime training programs to enlighten learners about the features of Cisco Prime Infrastructure and concepts of network management. On successful completion of this training, the participants acquire strong practical knowledge of managing wired as well as the wireless range of Cisco products. The training course also introduces you to Cisco’s Lifecycle Services Approach to help you generate sites or maps, troubleshoot network problems or application issues, set alarms, set up configurations, and much more.
So what are you waiting for? Give your career a boost with Pytriot’s Cisco prime certification course right away!
Cisco Prime Course Objectives
The key objective of Cisco Prime Certification course is to simplify the process of managing wired and wireless networks. Cisco Prime training helps learners meet the following objectives—
- Understand the concepts and characteristics of the Cisco Prime infrastructure;
- Managing the Prime Infrastructure Network Inventory;
- Using Cisco Prime tools for mapping the infrastructure topology in wired as well as the wireless networks;
- Perform tasks pertaining to system administration; and
- Using Cisco Prime tools to keep an eye on the operation of your network.
What Skills you will learn?
- You will learn to manage data center via FCAPS (Fault, Configuration, Accounting, Performance, Security)— an ISO TMN (Telecommunications Management Network) model;
- Troubleshoot network issues;
- Using Cisco Prime tools for monitoring your network and troubleshooting network issues;
Who Should Do the Cisco Prime Course?
Cisco Prime Training Program is advantageous for the following professionals—
- Network Administrators;
- Network Engineers;
- Network Designers and Installers;
- Compliance Managers
- Technicians; or
- Any professional involved in IT Operations.
In short, Cisco course is suitable for anyone whose role involves managing networks via Prime Infrastructure solutions.
Pytriot offers comprehensive Cisco Prime training to help you achieve the Cisco Prime certification which is globally recognized across industries as the most widely accepted qualification for network professionals or technicians.
- To take up this certification course, you need to have basic knowledge about—
- Network management;
- Network administration; and
- You should also have a basic understanding of SYSLOG network and Simple Network Management Protocol;
- You should be familiar with networks as well as networking terminologies; and
- You should have adequate knowledge about wireless networks and wireless networking terminologies.
Key Features of Cisco Prime Course
- Flexible delivery modes—classroom learning as well as virtual training;
- Online Live Learning;
- Coaching offered by certified experts;
- Onsite Group Training;
- Mock Exams;
- Learning Guides;
- Hands-on Labs;
- Support after completion of classes; &
- Post-class assessments
Benefits of Doing the Cisco Prime Course
- Enhances your knowledge as well as skills in Network Management;
- You will learn to perform configuration tasks with ease;
- You will learn data center management;
- Your skills and abilities get recognized by global organizations and employers;
- Boosts efficiency;
- Land better job opportunities; &
- Increase in salary.