This advanced Ansible & Network Automation with Python program provides an in depth understanding of working with Ansible, Network Automation with Python using Netmiko & Paramiko libraries. This program takes someone who has worked on any Python to the next level where the learner is exposed to a very powerful network automation features of Python. At the end of the program, the learner will be able to understand & write Python scripts to automate Network tasks & also communicate with Ansible using Python.
The learner should have worked on Python & should understand networking.
Duration: 3 Days Table of Contents:
- Advanced Ansible:
- Writing modules in Python
- External inventories
- Extending Ansible
- Connection plugins
- Lookup plugins
- Filter plugins
- Callback plugins
- Complex Network Automation using Ansible on Cisco IOS
- Ansible supported network roles, creating and using roles in
- Network resource
- Ansible vault
- Conditionals in Network modules
- Handling prompts in Network modules
- Ansible with Cisco IOS and Air OS
- Creating textfsm for use in
- Working with Jinja2
- Jinja2 Templating Engine for Python
- Using Templates in playbooks
- Jinja2 filters, looping, and other useful tricks for automating with Playbooks
- Playbook tagging for selective runs
- When to use Python and when to use Modules and Playbooks
- “Big Picture” options for using Python within your Network
- Parsing CLI output with TextFSM
- Working with Netmiko & Paramiko
- Communicating with Cisco IOS using Netmiko & Paramiko
- Reporting Network Configuration
- Python scripting with Cisco Wireless Controllers and Access Points.
- Creating textfsm format for Cisco show command outputs as per usage.