Cisco FMC/ FTD training course has been designed for enterprises so that they can support and manage their Cisco Firepower Threat Defence with ease.CISCO FMC Courses are lab-based training programs that aim at introducing you to the advanced network-based intrusion systems and the next-generation firewalls so that you can reduce cyber threats.Cisco FMC certification program also trains you about Cisco Firepower System.
Other than making you familiar with the system architecture, the Cisco FMC course introduces you to the most recent key features as well as the role of the FMC intrusion policies in employing the solution. You are also taught how to set up and maintain Cisco Firepower Threat Defence devices.
If you are a network professional, CISCOFMCcertification will help you upgrade your knowledge of implementing and configuring SSL decryption, remote access VPN, site-to-site VPN so that you can secure your network with the benefits of Cisco Firepower Threat Defense.
Pytriot offers top-notchinstructor-led and lab-centric FMC/FTD certification programs to trainlearners about the features of Cisco’sFirepower Threat Defense. On successfullycompleting this training, the participants obtain the practical knowledge of managing and implementing Cisco’s intrusion prevention system.
So what are you waiting for? Add a winning edge to your career with Pytriot’sCisco FMC/ FTD Certification program.
Cisco FMC/FTDCourse Objectives
Cisco’sFTD certification program helps participants meet the following objectives—
- Teach you the process of implementing and maintaining intrusion policies;
- Help you understand the concepts and the process of putting security intelligence features into practice.
- Help you grasp the major concepts of Cisco Firepower Threat Defense System, NGFW and NGIPS technology.
- Helps you comprehend SSL decryption usage.
- Trains you to use Cisco Firepower Threat Defense for implementing NAT.
- Enlightens you about the usage and the process of execution of Advanced Malware Protection.
- Helps you learn the procedure of managing traffic using Cisco Firepower Threat Defense.
What Skills you will learn?
On completion ofCISCO FMC training you will be able to—
- Use and configure Threat Defence Technology;
- Comprehend the concept of Security Intelligence;
- Understand and explain FTD, FireAmp, Firepower 6.2, SourceFire, etc.
- Configure Security Intelligence to prevent attacks;
- Inspect files;
- Be domain aware;
- Configure Malware principles for identifying and preventing Malware;
- Evaluate events and generate reporting templates and scheduling them;
- Create URL policies;
- Create DNS standards;
- Revamp IPS policies; and
- Explain the role played by Firepower technology in Cisco solutions.
Who Should Do the Cisco FMC/ FTDCourse?
Cisco Firepower training Courseis advantageous for the following professionals—
- Network Administrators
- System Installers
- System Administrators
- Solution Designers
- System Integrators
In short, this Cisco Firepower Training Online course is perfect for anyone who is familiar withfirewall and the concepts of TCP or IP.Pytriot offers comprehensive FMC/ FTD training program to teach participants how to implement and configure Cisco Firepower Threat Defence technology. This program helps you achieve FTD Certification which is recognised worldwide across industries as acrucial qualification for network specialists or technicians.
To take up Cisco Firepower Training Online, you need to have
- Basic knowledge of TCP/ IP;
- Basic Routing Protocols;
- Familiarity with the concepts of IPS and VPN; and
- Familiarity with firewall.
Key Features of Cisco FMC/ FTDCourse
- Flexible delivery modes—classroom learning as well as virtual training;
- Instructor-led Learning;
- Lecture Materials;
- Coaching offered by certified experts;
- Lab-based training program;
- Mock Exams;
- Learning Guides;
- Hands-on Labs;
- Support after completion of classes; &
- Post-class assessments
Benefits of Doing the Cisco FMC/ FTDCourse
- Enhances your knowledge as well as skill setsfor managing Cisco’s network security solutions.
- Brightens your career prospects as your skills get recognized by global organizations and employers;
- Boosts efficiency;
- With CISCO FTD/ FMC certification, you will land better job opportunities;&
- Increase in salary.
|Section 1: Introduction to Marketing|
|Getting Started with Marketing||FREE||00:12:00|
|Do’s of Marketing||00:10:00|
|Dont’s of Marketing||00:20:00|
|Section 2: Marketing Management Theory|
|Marketing customer orientation||00:30:00|
|Section 3: Practicality|
No Reviews found for this course.